Evidently, Cuba’s top sports leaders have wanted to reprimand the action carried out by both of them in Mexico and have decided to banish them completely from their sporting life on the island
- La Potencia Is Back: Yoenis Céspedes Signed Deal with Águilas Cibaeñas
- MLB Bulletin: Díaz a Hero in Houston, Three Cubans on the Move, García and Air Yordan among Leaders
- Cuban Baseball Awards Gala Suspended
- Will Germán Mesa Manage the Cuban National Team to the WBC?
- MLB Bulletin: New Chance for Chapman? Astros Going after Bell, Detmers’ Rare Feat
- MLB Bulletin: Báez-Morejón, Cuban Bullpen Duos, Joey Gallo’s Strong Words
- MLB Bulletin: Abreu and Grandal STAY in Chicago, Air Yordan’s Streak, Vargas Packing His Suitcases?
- MLB Bulletin: Johan Oviedo’s Sacrifice, Nobody Willing to Face Yordan, Rest Sits Well on Cortés Jr.
- OFFICIAL: The 16 Rosters for the 23U Cuban National Championship
- Yuli Gurriel Accomplished Unique Feat among Cubans this Season